Monday, December 8, 2008

Morning View from Del Cerro Park


Del Cerro Park, at end of Crenshaw Blvd., overlooks the Portuguese Bend nature preserves (most of the brown grass area) with its many hiking/biking trails (see the PVP Land Conservancy for comprehensive info including maps), Portuguese Bend private community (the green trees area) and the homes and resort developments along Long Point. The construction of the huge & overwhelming Terranea Resort is progressing where the old Marineland used to be located.

3 comments:

Patrizzi Intergarlictica said...

So, gorgeous. I'm living in this photo right now. I can smell it, even.

Laurie Allee said...

I love the diagonal line made by that fence. This is just splendid.

And I'm soooooo happy to see Miss H here!

PJ said...

It's nice toknow that even in the midst of so much development land has been set aside for recreation. I say, the more the better.