Friday, February 19, 2010

Panda Express: It's What's For Dinner in PV

If you look beyond the appealing melons, you'll see a long line at the Panda Express Chinese Food counter inside Pavilions market. While it may seem that I'm picking on my fellow PV residents, if I liked Panda Express, I'd be right there in the line with them. So my alternative is to grab the freshly baked rotisserie chicken and a warm loaf of French bread, and along with some quick side dishes, I've got a "cooked" meal for the three of us.

7 comments:

Wanda said...

Tash, I will come home with you and have rotisserie chicken, warm bread and sides....

I'm not a fan of Panda Express, or Chinese food in general....although my husband and grandchilden LOVE it!!

Love the picture with the melons in the foreground.

gogouci said...

I'm with you folks, not a fan of Panda Express either. Kids love it though.

Cafe Pasadena said...

Normally, I can't look beyond appealing big melons for anything...especially Panda fast chinese food.

brattcat said...

I made the crepes from Moscow D.P. last night. Yummm.

Cezar and Léia said...

Tash, you gave me some ideas now. I think I would like to visit this place! :)
Hugs
Léia

Linda said...

Is Panda Express the same as Panda Panda? I remember the latter from our LA trip. They seemed to be everywhere.

Lori Lynn said...

I'm with you on this one. It's one thing if there were no alternatives. But they are in a market, with lots of great fresh food.

Nice colorful shot though!
LL