Wednesday, October 22, 2008

:) :) :)


It's time to celebrate with a photo taken at the Town of Mammoth Lakes last summer (a Saturday fireworks show with orchestral music at the high school). I've been honored by Marley of Cheltenham (or maybe by the REAL Marley) with the "Blogging Friends Forever" award. I am so delighted, especially since Marley was among the first to leave comments on my blog. But that's not all! I also received the same award from Marie-Noyale of Larchmont DP. Wow!

Now I have a chance to pass on the award following these rules:
1. Only five people are allowed.
2. Four have to be dedicated followers of your blog.
3. One has to be someone new or recently new to your blog and live in another part of the world.
4. You must link back to whoever gave you the award.

I'd like to extend this award go to these wonderful contributors to the blogging community
Birmingham Alabama Daily Photo (Virginia)
Maya Photography - A Day in the Life (Maya)
Pasadena Adjacent (Palm Axis)
Glimpses of South Pasadena Daily Photo (Laurie)
Sofia Daily Photo (Antonia)

8 comments:

stromsjo said...

I'm usually not much for fireworks but I could really do with this one as we're heading for a dark and gloomy month. Thanks for sharing!

Marie-Noyale said...

Great fireworks and their reflections!!
It's a big year for you(I know it was mine last year!!)
Enjoy your day.

Tanya Breese said...

Great picture and congrats to you:)

Virginia said...

Tash, What a dear you are. Thank you so very much. I am honored. And your photo today is spectacular!
Merci beaucoup!
V

Anonymous said...

Thanks Tash
I'm in the mood for some good news! Life has been complicated as of late so I've not been visiting. Good explanation on "Nostagia" Those Greeks make up the best words.

marley said...

You have paid me back for my award giving. I love fireworks! This is a superb photo.

I'm going to take my camera, and try out the firework setting, to the Guy Fawkes night display at the racecourse next weekend. I'm not taking my tripod (due to the crowds) so I'll be hoping they turn out half as good as this one.

Maya said...

Ooooh, thank you!! I will have to think on this one a bit. No time to do so tonight. Hopefully this weekend. Thanks again!

Greyhound Girl said...

The firworks are stunning. this looks like something right out of a magazine. I would love to learn how to capture fireworks- every time i take pix I get blurry globs. this is just enchanting.

and congrats on your award.